Tuesday, 22 May 2012

I Blame You

"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?" 


Todays lesson #1: You can't prepare yourself for the next step.


Tonight you kept me up for hours. I literally couldn't sleep because you were on my mind. Isn't that just beautifully powerful! That someone out there (while you were sleeping) was sitting up in bed at 2am wide awake, because my entire body refuses to sleep. I blame you. Today I smiled at a latté for what seemed like hours, just because it reminded me of you. You gave me crazy butterflies & cause me to loose my appetite... I smile so big people can't stop staring. I blame you. I blame you for my lack of concentration & my inability to make mature decisions because the thought of you is too crazy for me to even think straight. I blame you for being tired tomorrow. I blame you for almost crashing the car today, you sent me a message. I blame you for making my head dizzy, because you said my name. I blame you for being clumsy, I guess you really get inside my head. I blame you for driving me crazy & making me dance weird. Ta for that. I blame you for me being a happy girl. Wish I knew what the hell to do with all these crazy feelings. It's so surreal. Maybe I might just go jump under the rabbit hole for a while, where nothing makes sense and we have that in common. I think tonight only Alice truly knows how I feel. Maybe you do too? If you do, let me know. So I have someone else to chat to at 2am. Oh hang on a second, my brain is overheating!!! Crazy, crazy, crazy... "Hey I just met you and this is crazy...." I seriously do need sleep though, so stop being so adorable and just let me get even 8 hours sleep! 


Love a super confused girl,
I guess that's half the fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment